Hult Prize is a start-up accelerator for budding young social entrepreneurs emerging from universities around the world. Hult Prize was named as a “Top 5 Ideas Changing the World” in Time Magazine. 14 Hult Prize Finalists were honored Forbes “30 Under 30” in 2016.
The Shenzhen Creative December Hult Prize Competition 2019 aims at cultivating the creative spirit and creative thinking among university students through cultural experiences, lectures, exchanges, and experiential learning in hopes to nurture and support the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Apply as a team (1-4 students/ team) Date: Nov 1st—Nov 10th
Empower: 2 Days HK Training Date: Nov 16th—Nov 17th
Idea Structuring Date: Nov 1st—Dec 1st
Mentoring: Workshop & Mentoring Date: Nov 30th
Competition: Semi-Final Presentation & Finalist Presentation Date: Dec 1st
III Hult Prize Campus Final Competition Invitation
- Students are invited to apply on an individual basis and build a team during the Challenge or apply as a team (1-4 students/ team).
- Theme: Sustainable start-ups for a better planet: Clean water and sanitationor Sustainable cities and communities.
- HK Innovation Tour: 15th- 16th (Fri—Sat)
(26 Selected Students, First Come First Serve)
*Includes lunch & dinner, accommodation, and transportation to & from the meeting point.
*Please bring your ID & Exit-Entry Permit for Traveling to/ from Hong Kong and Macao (纳西通行證) with you, and check whether it's within the validity period.
- Competition Date: Nov 30th — Dec 1st (Sat-Sun)
Nov 30th: Workshop & Mentoring
Dec 1st: Finalist Presentation
- Quota: 100 students (1-4 students each team)
- Competition Language: English
- Venue: The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
*Includes lunch & dinner.
- Cash Awards: Champion Team￥10000; 1st Runner-up ￥5000; 2nd Runner-up￥3000
- The eligible winning team from CUHK-Shenzhen can get fast-tracked to Hult Prize Regional Final
V SubmissionDeadline: Nov. 12th, 2019 Mon, 10:30 am
Interested students, please register at https://www.wjx.top/jq/48774043.aspx;
Or Scan the QR Code below:
- If any question, pleaseEmail: email@example.com
- Phone Call: 0755 - 23518766
As quota is limited, we encourage students to register as soon as possible. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Join us NOW!